3.08.2009

Ort Land, PourAgain

Portland, as I said, is a fine city.



Mt. Hood is pretty ominous, at 11,249 feet. I will be climbing mountains several thousand feet taller quite soon, which is really quite terrifying.



Within Portland are some wonderful things like Japanese Gardens:







Which inspires people to make their own Japanese gardens in front of their homes:



Portland also offered me a fantastic hootenanny potluck, smallest national park in the country (built for snail races. The plaque was larger than the park), Ben Malbin, and a pinball parlor at an arcade called Ground Kontrol which is unsurpassed in my pinball experience.

I am in Seattle now, with Leo the Kitten. Last night he welcomed me by expelling some urine on my bed, but really it was just his sneaky way of allowing me to wash my underwear and socks. Thanks, Leo. I'm going to go explore Seattle by bicycle now.



Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. You have the best way of describing your adventure. I fully expect some novels out of you in your lifetime... just to let you know.

    ReplyDelete